Probate Case Study – Sue Dickinson – All The Leads ReviewsChad Corbett
I love capturing All The Leads reviews from our Subscribers! I was recently at the EXIT Realty Annual Convention in Washington D.C. where I was able to catch up with one of our newer Subscribers to capture her success story now that she has been using our Probate Leads System for 2 months.
As you will see, Sue has a very empathetic approach toward helping these families and even though she gets less than 50 leads per month she has successfully closed 3 listings and has another coming online soon.
In this broad-ranging and fast-paced conversation, we cover:
- How Sue went from “skeptical of paid leads” to a raving fan of our Probate Leads system
- Why mindset is important to success when working the Probate niche
- How her team got 3 closings and 1 listing in queue in 2 months with less than 50 probate leads per month
- How the All The Leads system, tools and accountability helped them get this off the ground
- How getting the right mindset on her team has been the biggest challenge
- How the biggest challenge is having lots of new probate leads to market to
- Her advice to someone just getting started as a Probate Expert
- How long she sees this lasting in her business
- Why Probate clients are THE best clients we could ever have
- How she has only reached some of her potential because she hasn’t started marketing to Probate Attorneys yet
See more Case Studies and All The Leads reviews from our Subscribers HERE