5 Surprisingly Simple Ways to Nurture Leads and Increase SalesChad Corbett
Not even the best leads are necessarily ready from day one to become customers. It takes a skilled and knowledgeable salesperson to be able to nurture leads through every step of the sales process. In other words, the purpose of lead nurturing is to educate the prospect and build their awareness of the value you can create for them. What are the ways to nurture leads and increase sales? Here are five proven techniques tried and tested by top salesmen and women.
- Follow up promptly: If you say that you are going to follow up with a client do it and do so quickly. This can be via phone, email or marketing material just make sure that you do not overwhelm your lead with emails, calls, etc and that he/she lead has enough time to digest the information you do provide.
- Send personalized emails: When it comes to establishing a relationship with clients, personalized emails are the way to go. In fact, a study by Experian concludes that personalized emails generate more responses and create greater revenue for sales persons than generic emails.
- Provide your leads with valuable information: Effective lead nurturing requires that you be able to provide your contacts with proof that the services that you can provide can help them. For this, you will have to have a deep knowledge base yourself when it comes to the probate process. We can widen your knowledge through our Probate Mastery© Training and our archival video conferencing calls.
- Offer a discount of your services: People love to feel as if they are getting a bargain. Therefore, offer your leads a discount if you can. Moreover, offering a discount can sometimes help you to re-engage with leads with whom you have lost contact. If you are able to discount your services or give your lead some extra incentive for using your services, you may even gain a valuable referral in the future.
- Address your leads pain points: This involves active listening. Learn why your lead is hesitant so that you can address his/her concerns. This will take confidence and a mastery of the probate process.
The process of lead nurturing sounds complicated, but really isn’t especially if you have carefully vetted probate real estate leads to begin with. Our company provides this and the knowledge you need to use these leads effectively. We are one of the most complete real estate lead generation companies on the Internet. Just remember that a buyer’s journey is not necessarily a straightforward path that he/she travels alone. You must often guide your prospect along the way.