5 Tips for Managing Leads and Growing Your Sales in the New YearChad Corbett
A New Year is nearly upon us. This means that if your business was booming last year then you will naturally wish to do everything you can to maintain your pace and improve if possible. On the other hand, if you had a less than record breaking year then it means you have a chance to start all over again. But how do you do this? First, you do so with the knowledge that you will gain from our online instruction. Second, you can do so with our vetted property lead list. Finally, you can grow your business by properly managing those leads. Hopefully, these 5 lead management tips will help you make 2020 your best business year ever.
- Follow up! Even when you do have list of vetted probate property leads, you will have to keep yourself uppermost in the minds of the people who can use your services. This means contacting and keeping in touch with your leads. It also means sending out automated messages to remind people that you are there for them should they have further questions or need more guidance.
- Use client relationship management (CRM) software: Client relationship software can help you by streamlining your sales process and by improving your customer interactions. This technology can also help you stay connected with customers and increase your profitability.
- Contact your leads right away: Contact all your leads within 48 hours of acquiring them if possible. Studies have shown that contacting leads quickly can produce higher closing rates than if a business person waits too long to do so.
- Learn as much you can about your leads: Start by learning as much as you can about your leads, who they are and what value you can bring them. By nurturing a relationship with them, it will be much easier to convince customers that you can help them in achieving their goals.
- Track your results: Find the best way you can to track the success of your contacts. There are a number of free and paid ways for you to track all kinds of sales related metrics online.
Start the New Year off with this resolution – 2020 will be a better year than 2019 for your business. Then follow this up by purchasing our probate lead list and taking our courses on how to use these leads effectively.