Best Real Estate Marketing StrategiesChad Corbett
All real estate experts know that the housing market is constantly full of fluctuations. However, savvy real estate professionals can find opportunities in even the dimmest economic conditions. How can he or she do this? He/she can buy qualified leads and ramps up his/her marketing efforts. In order to help you adapt to these changes and to the competition, we have provided you with six foolproof real estate marketing strategies that will help you excel in 2019.
- Stay up to date on your social media accounts: Keep all your social media accounts with the big boys – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram – up to date. This will help you interact better with users and promote your properties. Instagram and Pinterest in particular good sites for sharing house pics.
- Add social sharing to property pages: Home shoppers love to share housing picture with their friends and family. Therefore, you should always make it easy for them to share pictures and info on your sight by adding plenty of easily visible social sharing buttons.
- Consider using a chat service on your site: Let’s face it – people have different schedules. Not everyone is able to communicate with others during normal business hours. Therefore, you should consider hiring a chat service that can take messages and respond to queries 24/7.
- Reach out to influencers: This has become a very popular way to build and grow brands. And as a real estate agent you will work with a network of professionals – mortgage brokers, general contractors, interior designers. Agree to compensate major influencers in some mutually beneficial way and you will have a partner who is willing to help you grow your business.
- Use experiential marketing: Engage with former satisfied clients to help you promote your services. These former clients can help you by becoming referral sources and by sharing content about your business via social media.
- Write guest blogs to earn high quality backlinks to your site: Contribute to one of your colleague’s or partner’s website by submitting informative articles to it. The link back to your website may help generate traffic if the partner or colleague’s site has a high visitation rate.
These are just a few marketing ideas you can use in 2019. We haven’t even touched upon offline marketing techniques. Of course, you can also grow your business by purchasing our real estate leads for sale and by educating yourself on probate marketing. Our site contains a video conference archive and instructional materials that will help you do just that.