If you’ve gotten nothing else from this blog then we hope that at least you’ve gotten the message that as a real estate professional you must utilize every tool at your disposal in order to grow your business. Several of these tools and resources we’ve already discussed at great length. For example, we’ve talked about how our probate listing leads will help you increase your profits and your success rate. We’ve also talked about how our conference call video archive can educate you further about the complex probate marketing process. In this post, we would like to talk about marketing your company via social media. Here are some social marketing tips for real estate experts.
- Add reviews & services: If have not already posted reviews from your satisfied customers on your Facebook page you must do it now. Reviews are like gold for real estate agents. Also, make sure that your client testimonials and information about your services are clear on both your website and your social media pages. Demonstrating that you are willing to allow your prospective clients to have access to former customers lets your new clients know that you have confidence in your services.
- Post photos on Instagram to generate leads: According to the latest social media studies, there are more than 700 million users on Instagram. Post your best photos on Instagram since it is very user friendly.
- Tweet to promote listings: Though not as popular as Facebook or Instagram, real estate professionals can use this platform to connect with some of the strategic partners we discussed in past posts such as attorneys, clients, local business people, brands and influencers.
- Have a presence on LinkedIn: This site has become the number one site for business professionals who are interested in growing their professional network. Its discussion boards, private messaging and blogging are perfect for savvy real estate professionals who desire to grow their presence.
- Don’t forget the power of video marketing: According to a 2016 study by HubSpot, 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week. And while it may be tempting to skip using YouTube in order to market your site, this would be a mistake. Real estate is a visual profession. Videos create a connection to actual places and things (such as estates, homes, etc.)
These seven sure-fire ways to market on social media should help you reach out to your target markets and consequently improve your performance. So will ordering our leads and educating yourself using the wealth of materials we have on our site.