How To Build A Portfolio of Probate Properties with Chad Corbett – Investing In Real Estate with Clayton Morris | Build Financial Independence Ep. 509Katt Wagner
How to Build a Portfolio of Probate Property with Chad Corbett – Episode 509
One interesting way of building a real estate portfolio is to acquire probate deals. However, this can be a sensitive topic, so it must be approached with kindness and empathy. Chad Corbett is the co-founder of All the Leads, a company that provides comprehensive probate training to real estate investors.
On today’s show, Chad is pulling back the curtain on the probate industry so you can learn how to build a portfolio of probate deals. You’ll learn how to find probate deals, how to be an effective and fair negotiator, and more! If you’ve ever wondered about buying probate deals, this episode is for you!
Listen to Chad and Clayton’s interview about How To Build A Portfolio of Probate Properties:
On this episode you’ll learn:
- The three rules that Chad lives his life by.
- What probate is and how it works.
- What percentage of Americans have a living trust.
- Cultural differences on how we view death.
- How to find probate deals.
- Why being a good listener is part of being a good negotiator.
- How being empathetic changed Chad’s business.
- And more!
Book a call with Clayton’s Team: https://goo.gl/qr6iat
Show notes: http://morrisinvest.com/episode509
Read more at http://investinginrealestate.libsyn.com/how-to-build-a-portfolio-of-probate-property-with-chad-corbett-episode-509#bPej8HhffcKEIvSu.99