- Which letters should I use?
- I’ve had my probate leads for a week and haven’t gotten started? Have I wasted my money?
- How do I get good on the phones?
- What do I say when there is no real estate in the estate?
- What does it mean when you see “et als” with the probate Administrator’s name?
- Ty shares how he found fast success putting together his own system and how excited he is to be an All The Leads Subscriber so he can have all of this in one place and automate it.
- Discussion: Using a tri-fold brochure as part of your sequence and the debate of #10 envelope vs. greeting card envelope.
- How to learn more about your local probate process and create a new marketing piece at the same time.
- Scenario: PR doesn’t need help and has an agent he intends to use but asked her to bring an offer from her investors. What can she do?
- How to stay confident when meeting with Probate Attorneys.
- How getting face-to-face with the Administrator early in the process can make a huge difference.
Our goal is to help real estate agents and real estate investors create a team of professionals who offer a valuable service for their community by focusing on the goals and needs of the Personal Representative and family in the probate process and providing options that others may not be able to.
To see how many probate leads we are getting in your county each month Click Here or call (844) 532-3369 today!