- Discussion on direct mail: What kind of envelope and what about “lumpy mail”
- How do you approach Fiduciaries and Public Administrators
- How does this work in a super competitive market and how to align with investors instead of competing with them.
- How to deal with wrong numbers and when to leave a voicemail.
- How do I prospect Probate Attorneys?
- What data is provided with your probate leads?
- How do I order new brochures with the ATL Service Hub graphic?
- Lucky shares a success story about a family he has already met with that showed up on the probate records 3 months later and he got the real property and personal property auction.
- What does it mean when the date of death is years before the date of probate filing?
- I sent one letter but haven’t done much follow up. How should I proceed?
- I’m getting 1 appointment per month but they’re not listing. What can I do?
- What about marketing to Administrators using Facebook and Google Ads?
- Sam shares a success story for an agent who is out on an Attorney appointment now.
- Colette shares some tips on how she listed 4 probate homes in a competitive market in July and how an agent
Our goal is to help real estate agents and real estate investors create a team of professionals who offer a valuable service for their community by focusing on the goals and needs of the Personal Representative and family in the probate process and providing options that others may not be able to.
To see how many probate leads we are getting in your county each month Click Here or call (844) 532-3369 today!