- Do you have to file probate on 2nd homes.
- How to get the most out of your list by marketing & building a referral network.
- Can we separate counties into zip codes?
- Can I call before I send my letters?
- A former probate paralegal shares her experience with “ancillary probate” and confirms that probate needs to be filed in each county where the deceased owned real estate.
- What should my title be? How to get them to engage and then segue into the real estate conversation.
- Success Story: Bud shares his 30 month experience as a probate expert and how he listed 5 houses since Christmas! One from Sep., one from Nov. and 3 from probate attorneys.
- How to turn your probate team into a community group similar to a BNI Group
- Caroline shares her experience building her probate attorney network and we discuss how to keep the conversation going by asking good questions.
All The Leads is the premier provider of Probate Leads for Real Estate nationwide. We offer probate leads (gathered directly from your courthouse every 30 days), probate training, custom probate websites, automated direct mail service, weekly probate mastermind calls, monthly probate role play calls and more.
Our goal is to help real estate agents and real estate investors create a team of professionals who offer a valuable service for their community by focusing on the goals and needs of the Personal Representative and family in the probate process and providing options that others may not be able to.
To see how many probate leads we are getting in your county each month Click Here or call (844) 532-3369 today!