- Chad received his first lighting strike from a lead that was not happy with getting letters. What is the best way to handle this type of call? Respond with a hand-written note.
- I have been given access to some attorneys by associates. What should my approach be to meet them? The best is to meet them face to face. The tri-fold brochure is a great tool to use.
- Melissa wants to know if you should leave voice mail messages. Should the letter be changed each time you send one out? How do you deal with people who say we have everything handled?
- Kevin asks how does ATL manage requests to enhance the system? Tips on calling spouses. How do you approach calling old leads?
- What are some creative financing options? In three months we have completed 2 deals based only on our letters. The combination of letters and calls work best.
- How does an agent make money dealing with an investor? What is the best voice mail message to leave?
- Question on how the ISA team represents the customer’s company on the call? What is their opening?
Our goal is to help real estate agents and real estate investors create a team of professionals who offer a valuable service for their community by focusing on the goals and needs of the Personal Representative and family in the probate process and providing options that others may not be able to.
To see how many probate leads we are getting in your county each month Click Here or call (844) 532-3369 today!