Great participation on our probate cold calling training call today! Over 100 callers joined us even with the holiday tomorrow – Thanks so much for your time!
Staying strong through objections, who to call when you’re looking to wholesale probate virtually, and how to build relationships with the realtor/investor you work with were some main focuses here:
Resources mentioned in this call:
- The Best Real Estate Script: http://alltheleads.com/best-real-estate-cold-calling-script-probate-leads-tips-trainer/
- Seller Interview Sheet: https://www.facebook.com/groups/765391613526762/permalink/1984330684966176/
- Recommendations for homeowner’s insurance companies: https://youtu.be/r7TUTMPN6f8?t=212
- Our Tri-Fold Brochure samples (and some other fun stuff!) https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A588a5324-e42d-4592-8861-1818f4a996a2&fbclid=IwAR13nnZ5HqcnkO1aFFcMPgUo05pTSDbv_XyIsidyYBOUvs2PNZTmCf-Cccg
- Tips for Prospecting Attorney Relationships: http://alltheleads.com/prospect-probate-attorneys-deals/
- The Good Cop/Bad Cop approach for winning every listing appointment as a realtor/investor pair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twb5PrpXcRk&t=250s
Download the call:
Role Play Call Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok-0t9FwhJ4&list=PL7g5lIzgG8EfxPnihyRHwTHxnR_J_WRQ7
Conference Call Video Archive: http://alltheleads.com/ccva/
- 2:36 Donna is experienced in real estate, but new to Probate. She roleplays with Chad. “Hi. This is Donna Hastings with Keller Williams. I am calling about a probate you are connected with..” Chad points out three easy fixes that would greatly improve her opening.
- 12:02 Sandy from Los Angeles just sent her first letters out – the ATL ISA’s are going to make some of her calls but she is ready to get started herself as well. Where is the handoff? When our ISAs send over appointments, they have established rapport and confidence in your team, found out there is a property (or properties) that need handling and that there is at least some degree of motivation. Chad details how Sandy can get started making calls herself, and she jumps into a role play. Most importantly, she was comfortable in her own skin and let her own personality shine!
- 31:49 Rick from San Francisco is interested in approaching attorneys and financial planners. Chad gives some best practice tips for demonstrating your value and earning referral business.
- 45:40 Angelo from San Francisco is a real estate investor and is interested in probate. He would like to virtually wholesale probate in Nevada. He has a team set up in Nevada and he is sending out some mailers next week. Is this viable, to work virtually? Absolutely. Chad advises Angelo to make sure he someone to handle face-to-face meetings at the property. If he needs to get a look at the house before he makes an offer, a strong relationship with an estate sales team could solve this problem. Leverage the team you have built. Chad recommends networking with Steve Hoopes in our Mastermind group – he is from Vegas and has 30 years experience in Probate and this could be a great start.
- 53:09 Andrew is trying to approach attorneys on a warm basis – But he keeps getting the “Our clients already have agents” objections. Andrew has been giving them a monthly newsletter that demonstrates the value he is actively providing in the community. Any thoughts on that? Great idea! This will build social proof that you are an expert and truly pro-active.
- 58:18 Kenneth from SoCal is an investor who is working with a realtor, how do I secure my role without giving this away? First step is building up trust and eliminating this worry. Chad recommends best tip practices for approaching in-person appointments as a realtor/investor pair.
In our once-a-month role play calls, real estate agents and investors from around the country join in to role play cold-calling probate leads with coach Chad Corbett. Learn how to overcome common and not-so-common objections from personal representatives who may be facing some difficult decisions regarding inherited property. Our approach is to help professionals establish themselves as THE probate specialist in their market(s), providing comprehensive, value-oriented services to clients by working with a network of local vendors to meet any need a prospect has.