- Mail the PR or deceased address?
- What to do first if you’re new?
- We clarify how we MAY be able to expose you to properties held in Living Trusts with our new beta test
- A new(ish) subscriber shares her early experience. She got 2 listing appointments quickly. Next we explain why you should list in the name of the PR instead of the deceased.
- What is a Fiduciary/Special Commissioner
- Jeff shares a story about a PR that called him about listing 3 houses and he is competing with 3 Investors. What should he do?
- What is a good leave-behind piece?
- Rodger shares how he earns listings that are in Trusts by providing so much value to attorneys that they can’t help but refer him.
- We recap how to close the chain of title when listing in the PR name vs. the Deceased name
- Does the PR need court approval to sell the property?
- What to do first if you’re just getting started
- Marcus shares a choke point in his calls and we give him some different language to try.
- Tom asks where to find archived calls
All The Leads is the premier provider of Probate Leads for Real Estate nationwide. We offer probate leads (gathered directly from your courthouse every 30 days), probate training, custom probate websites, automated direct mail service, weekly probate mastermind calls, monthly probate role play calls and more.
Our goal is to help real estate agents and real estate investors create a team of professionals who offer a valuable service for their community by focusing on the goals and needs of the Personal Representative and family in the probate process and providing options that others may not be able to.
To see how many probate leads we are getting in your county each month Click Here or call (844) 532-3369 today!