- One more time…if you scrub your list you WILL cost yourself money
- Todd shares his experience in the first couple of weeks of his campaign and how he intends to build his Probate Attorney referral network.
- More attention given to building your Probate Attorney referral network. How to #ProvideValueFirst to earn the business. Next, we discuss how to use this network to find Trust clients.
- Discussion: How to defeat the “we’re going to wait until….” objection by asking better questions and finding ways to provide value to the family NOW vs. later.
- How does our ISA service work?
- Why list-scrubbing is a bad idea
- Success Story: 2 appointments in 5 weeks of direct mail and the language that he’s using to slow the conversation down to get engagement.
- **BLUNDER ALERT (ghost playing hold music)
- Auctioneer shares a good idea about becoming a “Probate Appraiser”
- Role Play: How to defeat the “My attorney referred me to ______…” objection and get the last appointment spot.
- Scenario: A PR is inheriting a property that had a life estate but the person who held the life estate is deceased. How can you move it forward?
- What it means when the attorney name shows up as both the PR and Attorney and what you should do about that.
- Discussion: How to avoid the hang-up and get people to engage with you.
All The Leads is the premier provider of Probate Leads for Real Estate nationwide. We offer probate leads (gathered directly from your courthouse every 30 days), probate training, custom probate websites, automated direct mail service, weekly probate mastermind calls, monthly probate role play calls and more.
Our goal is to help real estate agents and real estate investors create a team of professionals who offer a valuable service for their community by focusing on the goals and needs of the Personal Representative and family in the probate process and providing options that others may not be able to.
To see how many probate leads we are getting in your county each month Click Here or call (844) 532-3369 today!