- Data question: The PR isn’t aware that he is the PR. We’ll track down the error.
- Should I keep mailing even if I’ve talked to the PR?
- Success Story: Melanie offers a dose of encouragement and shares her successful strategy for attorney marketing. How one email resulted in a very impressed attorney who adopted her and introduced her to other probate attorneys.
- Matt shares his early success story. First listing appointment on his FIRST round of calls. We discuss how he can secure his position as the listing agent before the PR is officially appointed by the court.
- Jeremey shares his stats over 8 months and we discuss how to get the 6 leads per month that are falling through the cracks.
- What do I do if there are no numbers for the PR?
- How do I get the email copy that Melanie used?
- Discussion on HIGHLY competitive markets.
- Discussion without much resolution: How do I handle the “what commission do you charge?”
- Is voicemail good or bad and what script is best?
- How long are these leads good?
- The PR wants some marketing material. What should I do?
- We circle back to the “What is your commission?” question.
Our goal is to help real estate agents and real estate investors create a team of professionals who offer a valuable service for their community by focusing on the goals and needs of the Personal Representative and family in the probate process and providing options that others may not be able to.
To see how many probate leads we are getting in your county each month Click Here or call (844) 532-3369 today!