- How can we increase our conversion by adding more touches to our marketing sequence?
- How do we approach attorneys?
- How to learn about your local probate process/timeline
- How do I bet manage my marketing campaign?
- Success Story: A cold Attorney turned to referral partner
- How to handle the “We already have a REALTOR” objection
- How to deal with frustrated Administrators who have been bombarded
- How are Probate Attorneys paid and how to show them how your business compliments theirs and gets them paid quicker while getting the most value for the heirs.
- What is the best leave-behind for attorneys and how to stay in touch with them.
- How to use the CRM to save time and money only prospecting leads you have not spoken to.
- What is the best game plan for building a Probate Attorney referral network.
- Scenario: An agent lost a listing to another because the court appointed a Public Administrator who allowed the agent to list $50k below value and signed a contract for $30k below market value. The deal fell apart but what can he do?
- What is the schedule for distributing assets and settling liabilities.
Our goal is to help real estate agents and real estate investors create a team of professionals who offer a valuable service for their community by focusing on the goals and needs of the Personal Representative and family in the probate process and providing options that others may not be able to.
To see how many probate leads we are getting in your county each month Click Here or call (844) 532-3369 today!