- How do you handle coordination of and payment for services your probate team renders to the estate?
- Colette Clift Mayers, Realtor shares her success so far. She has had 5 closings per quarter from only working 50 leads in a county where there are 700 leads monthly. She is now up to 100 leads and an adjacent county so her next story will be even more impressive!
- Grant shares his experience with ATL websites and ISA services and how he is approaching Probate Attorneys to build his referral network.
- Discussion: How to approach a family who has a home but is planning to let it go to foreclosure.
- A great testimonial from a Subscriber in Denver. We discuss his quick success on his 2nd time around.
- Scenario: An estate closed but the real estate title wasn’t transferred. The occupant wants to stay and their is a lot of equity. What can we do?
- Scenario: A home is on the market but has squatters so it’s not selling. There’s a reverse mortgage. How do you make sure it doesn’t get foreclosed on while she gets the squatters out?
- I have leads from a year ago. How do I start the conversation with them?
- Colette shares her knowledge of muniment of title in the state of TX to help with the scenario above
Our goal is to help real estate agents and real estate investors create a team of professionals who offer a valuable service for their community by focusing on the goals and needs of the Personal Representative and family in the probate process and providing options that others may not be able to.
To see how many probate leads we are getting in your county each month Click Here or call (844) 532-3369 today!