Probate Real Estate Cold-Calling – Role Play Call #46
September 4th, 2019
Special thanks to Wendall for rocking out with two awesome role-plays today!!! Justin and CeCe both joined us to follow-up on their progress since Role Play Call #45 (Which you can find here: https://youtu.be/I1HG2cUmV5A)
Jump to Video: https://youtu.be/ckPfJoz9v0M
Probate Training Resources mentioned in this call:
- Bonus Content: While we didn’t discuss direct mail specifics on this call, we did discuss how it’s an integral part of successful marketing. Check out Chad’s Tips From The Trainer video on Direct Mail and how it can help increase your conversion on the phone: http://alltheleads.com/mail-marketing-isnt-dead-heres-can-bring-direct-mail-campaign-back-life/
- Jim’s homeowner’s insurance trick for when a lead is about to hang up on you: https://youtu.be/Ok-0t9FwhJ4
- For recommendations for Homeowner’s Insurance companies: https://youtu.be/r7TUTMPN6f8?t=212)
- Everything You Need To Know About Working With A Probate Attorney to Grow Your Real Estate Business, With John Erik Fraker, JD http://alltheleads.com/ask-the-expert-deals-and-listings-from-probate-attorneys/
- Tips for Prospecting Attorney Relationships: http://alltheleads.com/prospect-probate-attorneys-deals/
- Tips for motivating a personal representative to start moving forward in the probate timeline: http://alltheleads.com/probate-quicksand-pull-sellers-win-business-probate-real-estate-training-top-plays/
- David Pannell’s Story – A Full Look David Built a Successful Probate System: http://alltheleads.com/probate-real-estate-pillar-david-pannell-all-the-leads-reviews/
- Chad’s recommendation for sending a Letter of Intent/Purchase Agreement in the mail when you can’t get a time set up in person, or might be struggling to close the gap between the numbers: https://youtu.be/QSRZVhUgTfE
- This highlight is a follow-up to this conversation: https://youtu.be/q1gowE0KVSA?t=1608)
Listen/Download the call:
Role Play Call Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok-0t9FwhJ4&list=PL7g5lIzgG8EfxPnihyRHwTHxnR_J_WRQ7
Conference Call Video Archive: http://alltheleads.com/ccva/
- 3:57 Wendall has just started calling probate leads. He is getting hit with objections right away: ‘We have an attorney, they are handling everything! My phone is ringing off the hook! I’m not trying to sell the house, I want to live here!’ Chad and Wendall roleplay through these objections.
- 10:40 Chad emphasizes how much opportunity exists even when a personal representative says they aren’t interested/don’t have real estate to sell.
- 15:55 Wendall and Chad also roleplay the ‘elderly’ personal representative objections – busy, stubborn, hesitant to start end-of-life planning for themselves. These are situations where you can truly help someone AND win relationships with direct referrals to attorneys.
- 26:52 Justin calls back and says he put away his script! He shares his progress. He has made about 20 calls and though no appointments, he found someone who would like to hand his brochures than his senior group at the church. Time to take a visit in person! What an awesome foot-in-the-door. Justin role plays with Chad.
- 40:33 Olga from Bayside, NY is struggling with making contacts no matter. In addition, probate courts are slow and clogged up in the Long Island area! Chad offers a bunch of starting points to get her in the right direction.
- 48:50 CeCe joins us again to follow-up on a lead she was working through on a previous call. Chad discusses alternative options when someone is ready to sell, but dragging their feet through the mud because of the math.
In our once-a-month role play calls, real estate agents and investors from around the country join in to role play cold-calling probate leads with coach Chad Corbett. Learn how to overcome common and not-so-common objections from personal representatives who may be facing some difficult decisions regarding inherited property. Our approach is to help professionals establish themselves as THE probate specialist in their market(s), providing comprehensive, value-oriented services to clients by working with a network of local vendors to meet any need a prospect has.
More Resources For Improving Your Prospecting Skills:
- The Best Real Estate Script: http://alltheleads.com/best-real-estate-cold-calling-script-probate-leads-tips-trainer/
- Cold-Calling/Prospecting Tips – How to GET APPOINTMENTS When Sellers Already Have Another Agent in Mind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBf6hrLZ-Qg
- Here is some great advice for opening your cold-calls without boxing yourself in as JUST an agent: https://youtu.be/ZeyJ6Ea6020
- How to Handle the Most Common Probate Real Estate Objections: https://youtu.be/j-OnEg_nC_A
- “Does This Cost Anything Up Front??? I can’t pay for all of these services!” How to Offer Motivated Sellers Vertically-Integrated Solutions WITHOUT Spending Your Money: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Q0DAB0IVY