Million-Dollar Producer Shares Updates on Year 2 Listing and Wholesaling Probate Real Estate.Katt Wagner
Before diving into this interview, it might be worth checking out David’s 2019 interview where he and Chad Corbett discuss the roadmap to the Million-Dollar-Club in Probate Real Estate. Also, be sure to subscribe on YouTube, to this blog below, and get in the All The Leads Mastermind group to stay up to date with David’s progress.
‘There isn’t anybody going through Probate we can’t help, that we can’t monetize.’
To start, David Pannell is one of the top-performing Probate Investors/Probate Agents in the country. As such, we’ve asked him to share his strategies and insights with the All The Leads community. David combined the Probate Mastery approach with the dedicated prospecting strategies he developed in a decades worth of converting FSBOs and Expireds. As a result, he consistently converts probate leads at high rates. Above all, his skill set has him out-competing iBuyers, Agents, Investors, and Wholesalers in his market with ease. Meanwhile, David is already finding the financial freedom to “semi-retire,” as he calls it.
The only way to truly learn a skill is by actually doing what you’ll have to do in the real world. Without a doubt, David’s laying out a roadmap for any real estate agent, investor, or wholesaler looking to up their skillset and make more money with Probate real estate. Best of all, you can Watch or Listen to his Year 2 Case Study however you prefer:
- 0:00 Introductions: See More: David’s 2019 Interview On Year 1 in Probate
- 1:47 The #1 Thing I Learned About Using an ISA for Investment Deals
- 3:10 This is Our Best Lead Source: 47 Transactions, Two Producers, 4000 Leads.
- 3:35 How David Leverages his Probate Book as A Story-telling Piece.
- 4:44 The Best Way to Hire an ISA for Probate: See More Role Play Playlist David used to design his training.
- 6:17 EVERY Probate Lead Can Make You Money.
- 7:15 David and Chad discuss his live follow-up call with a probate lead
- 9:29 Consumer Psychology: How David designed His Key Marketing Piece.
- 10:48 The Marketing Sequence of A Top Producer in Probate: David shares his marketing pieces and schedule.
- 12:26 Segmenting Lists: Social Variables vs. Property Variables. See more: Probate Plus+ Property Fields
- 14:28 Navigating Listings, Investment, and Wholesale deals . See More: The complete probate leads system
- 16:00 The 80-20 Rule: How to Leverage Time, Generate Revenue, Reinvest, and Scale.
- 20:50 Work-Life Balance and How To Retire Early Through Probate Real
- 27:47 Building a Real Cash Buyers List and Segmenting It.
- 38:41 Building Your List of Attorneys
- 39:39 Becoming THE Probate Expert In Your Market
About David: David has been in real estate for 12 years. At first, he worked with buyers through the short sale/REO period between 2007-2010. After that, he switched his focus towards listings in 2011. Specifically, he generated leads with open houses and SOI leads. David eventually hired a coach and quickly mastered Expireds/FSBO marketing. As a result, he started to ramp up his acquisitions. Since then, David has worked directly with ATL, GGMS, and B-School to learn and scale his business. After solidifying Probate as one of the main pillars in his business in 2019, he set forth to build an even better prospecting system. In mastering the empathetic approach, the team is looking forward to a third of their projected 300 closings in 2020, to come from probate listings/cash deals alone.
Company Social Media
If you are a real estate agent or real estate investor looking for real estate leads and you want to offer a service to your community then you really need to consider becoming a probate expert. Firstly, over the next 40 years over $136 Trillion in assets will pass from one generation to the next. Secondly, nearly 80% of that wealth is locked up in real estate. As a result, there will be a huge opportunity for you to build a strong pillar in your business while your competition is still out begging for business from the same leads they’ve worked for the past 20 years. Thirdly, All The Leads provides all the tools you need to become the probate expert in your market in one place. Learn more about our probate leads system.
USERS DESCRIBE ALL THE LEADS