Tips for Winning Face-To-Face Appointments – From Start to Finish! Probate Real Estate Training Top PlaysKatt Wagner
How to Walk Out of Face-To-Face Appointments With PAPERWORK SIGNED – Whether You’re An Agent, Investor, or Wholesaler.
In this highlight, Chad Corbett and David Pannell discuss how you can go into any face-to-face appointment and win it, all while using your competition to set yourself apart. Much like the Tortoise and the Hare, the first to blast off from the starting line isn’t necessarily the one with the strongest finish.
Nuggets in this Video:
- Leave your Agent, Investor, or Wholesaler Hat at the door – How to offer more than one option.
- The Good-Cop/Bad-Cop Approach – Get sellers to self-select a Cash Offer, As Is, or Retail Price.
- How to present prices in a way that builds trust and motivation.
- ALWAYS bring pre-filled paperwork and leave an offer in hand.
- Get the signature without even asking.
Check it out!
What’s the Water Bottle Trick?
Creative Financing – Don’t stop at a cash offer! Here are 5 Ways to Access Equity for Improvements!
This highlight is from David Pannell’s Probate Leads Case Study, which you can catch in full here.
For more Training and Education resources for Probate Real Estate,
SUBSCRIBE | LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE !
Connect with Chad Corbett: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chad-corbett/
Interested in Affiliate Partnership/Collaboration? www.alltheleads.com/affiliates or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Probate Leads/Automated Marketing for agents, investors, and wholesalers: Check For Leads In Your County! (954-400-3500)